Carlos A. Mercado, M.S., P.E.
CARLOS MERCADO is a Florida registered Professional Engineer with over 25 years of professional experience. As GFA’s Delray Beach Branch Manager, Carlos is responsible for overseeing his staff, as well as all the work that is performed from the Delray office. Carlos’s background as Geotechnical Engineer and Business owner provide for strong management skills and a valued approach to contract negotiation and execution.
Carlos’s project management experience includes educational facilities, industrial facilities, port, aviation, commercial facilities, multi-story condominiums, and infrastructure projects. He has also managed numerous geotechnical, pile driving, ground improvement, post-tensioning, and materials testing projects, as well as performed pre and post-construction structure conditions surveys.
- M.S., Geotechnical Engineering, University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign
- B.S. Civil Engineering, Specialized in soil mechanics, foundation engineering, and retaining structures
LICENSES & CERTIFICATIONS
- Florida Registered Professional Engineer #71707
- Professional Geotechnical Engineer, Puerto Rico #11621
- Tel: (561) 347-0070
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org