Thomas Montano, P.E.
THOMAS MONTANO is a Florida registered Professional Engineer and serves as GFA’s Port St. Lucie Branch Manager. Tom is a graduate of Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute with a B.S. in Civil Engineering. As the Port St. Lucie Branch Manager, Tom is responsible for overseeing his staff, as well as all the work that is performed from the branch office. He is involved in all aspects of the business including client relations, project management, scheduling, and training. Tom’s project management experience includes educational facilities, industrial facilities, port, aviation, commercial facilities, multi-story condominiums, and infrastructure projects. Tom also serves as a Committee Member for the American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE) — Palm Beach Chapter and is their Social Media Chair.
LICENSES & CERTIFICATIONS
- Florida Registered Professional Engineer #84146
- OSHA 30HR
- ACI Concrete Field Technician
- ACI Concrete Special Inspector
- Permit Required Confined Space Awareness
- Supported Scaffold User Certificate
- American Red Cross AED, First Aid, and CPR Certificate
- SWAC Clearance
- Tel: (772) 924-3575
- Email: email@example.com